Monday, June 6, 2011

The Final Meta

Wow.  Contradicting what Fish said in her meta post, this year has flown by.  It actually has been the fastest year so far in all of my school career.  And though I can't wait for summer, I'm sad that this class is coming to an end.  The people, teachers and students alike, have made this class so memorable.  I have met so many wonderful people with different thoughts, ideas, etc.  The class itself has been challenging but interesting and I have really enjoyed it.

Now let's get back to blogging.  I have really liked blogging.  Not gonna lie, I was skeptical at first, but I've come to really enjoy it.  It is a way for me to share my thoughts and opinions to a wider and different audience.  It is a way to have discussions at any time you want.  It's really open ended and freeing.

This semester I moved a little away from my "music theme".  I didn't choose to do this, it just kind of happened.  Instead of coming up with musical connections, I found myself analyzing different types of media like an AT&T ada car commercial and a piece someone entered on Gives Me Hope.  I've explored different ideas in my posts.

Please read: "The luxury car for people who can park themselves"

Thanks for a great year B'Oc 2010-2011!

1 comment:

  1. A touching overview, Dani, but a closer analysis of the posts mentioned would help us better understand your writing evolution.

    ReplyDelete